The following information related to training which is facilitated through the Centre of Nurse Education / Centre of Education Training and Development will be held on our digital archiving system or on our Learning Management system which are password protected.
- Course application forms – where relevant.
- Attendance records.
- Consent forms – where relevant
- Any assessments undertaken while on the course (QQI assessments securely disposed of as per policy)
- Evaluation forms
- Copy of certificate
- Any written correspondence directly relating to the course.
The learners’ privacy is important to us and we are dedicated to ensuring we treat data with discretion. On occasion it may become necessary to share information with:
- Third parties with whom we need to share your information for the purpose of determining an eligibility for contract/agreement, administrating the learner’s contract/agreement/training, salary, pension, remuneration, and subscriptions.
- Statutory or regulatory bodies
- Legal authorities under disclosure orders or other relevant regulations.
- Health & Safety Authority in the event of accidents or incidents at work.